Thursday, December 04, 2008

I feel like myself again.....

Thank Goodness!!!! I woke up and no nausea!!!! Who knew waking without nausea could be so much fun!

So, today will be my first official core day. I can't count the others, because I wasn't eating. I did make a core supper last night, which I was able to eat a bit of....in any case, it was good. Chicken Cacciatore.

Now that I have to count points for bread, the only thing I can think of eating for breakfast is toast. I can't stomach eggs yet.

If it warms up I think I will take the dog for a walk.....I haven't exercised all week, except for curling...

So, I've heard some chat on the blogs about the Momentum Plan...anyone have anything specific yet???

Have a healthy day bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryfran just mentioned a new WW eating plan coming out tomorrow. Is that the momentum plan?

    I'm sooooo glad you are feeling better. I was beginnin to worry about you. Hope today is a great one and you can keep stuff down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I hire you to cook and deliver core food to my house? :)

    Never heard of momentum. Fill us in when you find out.

    ReplyDelete