- I signed up for the Hypothermic Half in February. Thanks to Uber-smart Sparky - my thoughts right now are to run 10k and walk 11k. I'll see how training goes...if it goes well, I will try to run the whole thing.
- I found a blog- thanks to Jodi's blog - that talks about DETAILS of the Momentum WW Plan!! Visit: http://www.turtleprogress.com/2008/12/weigh-in-first-momentum-meeting/ to find out more!!
- I had a good day at work today. No one spoke to me (again), but since I was starting a new project, that suited me and the day flew!
- I went to the gym right after work and ran 40 minutes on the treadmill. I'm going to work on upping my time in preparation for the half marathon. Normally I just do 30 minutes.
- My puppy played so hard a doggy daycare today that he is passed out beside me on the couch drooling!! Cute little monkey!
- Oh, I ordered the best FRIGGEN journal EVER!!!!! Go to this site: http://www.getfitbook.com/ I actually can't wait to get it!!
Have a healthy day!