Monday, September 24, 2007

Why not counting doesn't work

I have been writing down everything that I'm eating, but not really following a program. That so does not work for me. So, today I'm back to counting my pts. It is really the only way I can eat a reasonable amount. I've tried and tried again to track calories, but after doing points for so long, I just find that I get lost. I know WW works - why do I keep resisting?

On the vegetarian front - things are going well. I'm quite surprised though, at how naturally I order or eat meat without thinking. I found a health food store to go check out in my area to look for protein substitutes.

I have such a bad headache today. I have tried a cup of tea, advil, napping....nothing is working. Too much of a change in pressure in the weather, I think.....still haven't even taken the dog for a walk.....

Have a healthy day bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your headache... hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the headache. Hope you feel better soon.

    Glad to hear you are returning to the system you know works for you. I think many of us have done that in the past couple of weeks. I guess we've all realized how close we are to the end of the year and we're trying to make sure we end it well! Good luck this next week. I cannot wait to hear how good things go for you counting points again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you resist it? Because it's a pain in the butt. Hahaha...naw I know for me I got sick of counting, but it does work.

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete