Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You're Going Down You Big Blueberry!

That is what Filipe said to Kristen on BL - best line ever!!


Tuesday was my birthday. I celebrated by going to my synchro class. It went really well. It was really, really hard, but I was moving the entire hour! It was my cross training day, so that was a great way to give my joints a rest. We ordered in Chinese and my sister was still in town with my new baby niece, and so it was a great day!!


Monday night we had an extra belly dance class - a rehearsal for our show. It was so much fun - we danced the entire hour, our routine over and over and over and over. The good news is that I now know the entire routine. It is so cute!

Wednesday I ran, but forgot my Nike+ sensor. I was so mad. Mostly cause it was just in the locker - but the treadmills were filling up fast so....anyhow, I had to run @ race pace, which is 8.0. It was a good run. On the treadmill. I'm kinda bummed that I won't have it in my stats, but....

Thursday I went to the Brier with my girlfriend. OMG - it was so much fun!! I had a freakin ball!! My girlfriend treated me to lunch as a belated birthday treat, and so for two hot dogs and two waters she paid $16!! Oy - that was a treat all right. I haven't had a hot dog in.....I don't even remember....years and years. It was so good - and she took a picture of me eating it!! HAHA.

Last night was belly dance and boy did we work hard. She kept us an extra 15 minutes, and we just did the routine over and over and over. It was fun. Everyone picked their skirts out and next week I'm going to bring all my hip scarfs to class to see if anyone wants to borrow to go with their skirts.

Today was a "Long Slow Run" day of 6.4k. I did it at an 8.13 pace on the treadmill. It is really nice outside, but not a lot of people have shovelled their sidewalks so it is still too icy.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. I have yoga, and EZ run to do of 4k AND it is a weight day. Phew! I'm going to need a nap after for sure! haha

I'm meeting my girlfriend for drinks tonight.....since I'm not drinking for lent, it will mean club soda for me, but it will be mucho fun never the less.

Hope you're all having a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are having a great week
    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Happy Birthday week! Sounds great.

    ReplyDelete