Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, Day 1, Week 3

Well, ladies, I survived the belly dance show! Actually, all in all I think it went well. I didn't forget any steps, didn't throw up, didn't pass out.

I will post pictures/video as soon as I can get my hands on some.

This morning I hit the gym again - I'm all healed from my big fall and I no longer have any excuses. I ran and it went well. Did my new weight routine and it went well. Tomorrow its back to synchro.

This afternoon I started a crochet project - I'm making a stuffed toy for my new niece. It will be cute!!

Just a short post - I have a really, really bad headache and I need to close my eyes for a while.

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, for the belly dancing show going well.

    Boo for the headache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your show went well! Also glad you are healed up!! I am very exclamatory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your show went well!!

    ReplyDelete