Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday...sweet Tuesday

Well, the pain is finally over. The yoga really helped. I had my run with the running room on Sunday - at one point we had the team leader and 3, yes 3 pacers all up front....with us slow runners at the back with no support. I won't repeat the string of swear words that my cousin had to listen to, but I was NOT impressed.

Yesterday I didn't exercise. I was supposed to run with "J" (last time we went out we did over 7k!), but I had to cancel - I had an installer to wait around for. Kinda worked out well, 'cause I kinda felt like I needed a day off anyhow.

My puppy is having his first grooming today. I can't wait to see him. The hair around his face was so long - he is just getting a puppy trim, cause it is his first time. The lady said it won't take as long as a normal grooming, which is good, cause the puppies don't like to stand for long. I took a before picture, and will take an after picture tonight.

Well, I have some work to do for the sparkpeople NewYear'sBest challenge I'm co-leading. Have a healthy day bloggers!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better today. Sorry to hear you class didn't go so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good u r not sore anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your running room cclass didn't go so hot but glad to hear that Yoga is helping out. I'm still trying to muster up the courage to get into a Yoga class. We have one at my gym so I'm hoping next week.

    Make sure you take pics of the puupy! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete