Thursday, October 11, 2007

8 Running Room Classes down - 22 to go!

Went for my running room run last night. The leader managed to f*ck me over again....had us run a whole route instead of turning back after 1/2 way through the time, and the slow people turned off the route, so I ended up quite alone on my run. At one point I couldn't even see the gal in front of me to see where we had to go. I was so mad by the end, I told myself - that's it - I'm not running on Wednesdays anymore! But then I realised the only one that hurts is me. Crap.

Good day eating wise, still on program.

I have my session with the personal trainer today. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I've taken classes with this gal, so I know her well enough, which is why I'm excited - she is really nice. I'm scared cause I know I will have to go farther than I do on my own. Which is the whole point, but still....

Have a healthy day bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Your running teacher would annoy me too. I hope my teacher doesn't do stuff like that once my class starts next week. Just do your best and don't give up. It's important to run, and you can't give in just because of a crappy teacher! :)
    Good luck with your trainer. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

    ReplyDelete