Saturday, May 12, 2012

Family Stress

I have my family in town this week.  Oof.  My stress level is through the roof!!  I had a total melt down last night at dinner.  Bad.  At my mom.  Why is it that I can act like a grown up right up until my family is around and then I turn into a 10 year old??


My challenge this week is going to be:


Not eating my feelings
Not drinking my feelings
Not alienating my husband because I take out my family frustrations on him
Not skipping my workouts because I'm too stressed to do them - I suspect I will need them more than ever!!


Have a healthy day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - glad to see a familiar face. I'm back after a long absence from the blogging world.

    Good luck with your family this week. Just keep sight of your goals and you'll make it through.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a meltdown on my mom last time and the next morning when I apologized for calling her a b*tch, she claimed not to remember that. Lol.

    ReplyDelete