Friday, June 15, 2012

So so glad it's Friday!

What a week.  It felt really, really long.


But, it's over now and it's Friday and I'm off to Victoria for a few days with my daughter - so YAY!  


My personal trainer took the week off and I had a substitute.  Oof.  How is it possible that I work out as much as I do and something as simple as a change in trainer can cause me to seize up completely?  You'd think I had never touched a freakin weight.  I do think I'm going to talk to my regular trainer though about turning it up a notch.  The glitch is that I have a partner that I work out with who might not be up for that.  She spends most of the hour complaining and trying to get out of doing the exercise at hand.  


I am reading Bob Harper's new book - The Skinny Rules.  Any one else reading it?  There are some good ideas in there that would be pretty easy to incorporate into a day.  I haven't gotten to the recipe/meal plan section, so I have no idea how that will jive with my food restrictions, but we'll see!!


Oh, anyone watching SYTYCD????  I haven't watched this week's yet - but looks like there are some lovely dancers in the pool.


Have a healthy day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete