Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thank God I have ears!

They are the only part of my body that doesn't hurt after my first meeting with my new personal trainer.

I met with her yesterday and I love her!! We never picked up even one weight and I can hardly move today!

I had to work for a few hours this morning and when I was done I walked my dog home from our club. It is just over 8 k. I thought moving around a bit would work the kinks out. Holy noodle. I could not have been more wrong. Every step hurt. It was so windy to boot that it took me twenty minutes longer than it normally does. Oy!

My little Indiana had a swim lesson this week while at doggy day care. Look at what a little star he is. I was a bit worried about how he would do, but he did great.

Not much else has been going on. I think daughter is thinking of taking a year off of school when she is done high school. I actually think that might be her best course of action.

I'm going to do the exercises that I did with Personal Trainer twice this week. If my limbs don't fall off. Or if I don't cut them off to rid myself of the pain.

Have a healthy day bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Swimming classes for dogs! What will they think of next? :)

    ReplyDelete