Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I can move again!

thank goodness!

finished my job at the oil company today for another month. this month was very hard to say no to the junk.

my muscles seem to be done being sore after saturday's workout. thank goodness! I did some exercises today from saturday's workout. that was fun.... NOT!!

I'm really tired tonight. Just turned on curling a bit before bed time. I feel like I haven't had a good night's sleep in forever. I need to tweak my eating habits I think. I'm all over the place and it is wreaking havoc on my digestive system.

not much to report today, but I want to start posting more regularly.

have a healthy day bloggers!!

PS: 31 days till my picture with Spock!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Hope you get some rest and some friendly food!

    ReplyDelete