Saturday, March 27, 2010

2nd session with Personal Trainer

I just got back from my 2nd session with my personal trainer. Today we did more balancing on the bosu - I sucked at it even worse this week than last week. Then I had to do lunges the length of the gym holding a heavy ball out in front of me. On the way back I had to lunge to the side on a diagonal, still holding the ball out and in front. Then to my triceps. Ouch. Next up was... lat pull downs. My gym has the machine that has two handles to pull down instead of a bar. I like that exercise. We then moved to the glute machine. Trainer told me at this point that walking and running does not work the glutes, and that is why long distance runners have to bums. You need to do stairs, or hills to get some shape. I did not know that. Once that was done we went to the mats where I worked my back and my stomach. Oy! The stomach exercises were very effective.

I feel exhilarated and tired at the same time. I guess that's good? I'm trying to talk myself into taking the pup for a walk.... but the urge to lay my head down is strong.

So, is anyone watching Biggest Loser out there? I'm getting so mad with the show. All this dis-ordered eating that is required for the challenges makes me SICK. And that Lance's wife. I fucking hate her. Seriously - she completely sabotaged her husband and I think made him feel guilty. What a ditch pig she is. She better not be the one that gets back on the show next week - or I may have to boycott it. I think this will be the last time we watch the show. Honestly, the contestants are just too heavy to be relatable. Having said ALL of that - isn't Sam looking great? I love Tongans!! If the contestants on the show (from last season and this) are any example of what they are as a people - I am impressed!! Plus, I find his tat's really sexy!!

Husband is curling in a bonspiel this weekend, so we are going out to the banquet tonight where there will be dancing! I love dancing!! If I can move, that is, after my session with PT!!

Well, peeps, that's about it for now. I know there was something I wanted to talk about.... but now that I'm sitting here typing..... I got nothing!!

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

7 comments:

  1. You are such an athlete! When you take spin, do you ever have to stand but lean back over your seat? I love that move. I'm pretty sure my ass will look pretty good after a while of those!

    Great job, lady! Have fun dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great workout! Someday I will save my pennies for a PT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment about my video ...that's my "baby talk" voice that I use whenever I talk to B. I just can't seem to use a normal voice when I'm talking to him. Do you talk the same way to your pup?

    I missed BL this week, but have it recorded...I need to watch it quick before hub erases it. (He hates BL)

    You rock with the PT! I would have been whining the whole time.

    Hope you had fun dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched last week's BL earlier today, and now just watched this week's...F**K. I cannot believe that B***tch Melissa got back on campus. I hate her too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I week 'til spock? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:26 AM

    Thanks for your candied animadversion about my video ...that's my "baby talk" articulation that I use whenever I allocution to B. I aloof can't assume to use a accustomed articulation back I'm talking to him. Personal Trainer Directory

    ReplyDelete