Friday, July 23, 2010

Swim Suit Shopping

I have to look for a new swim suite today. I'm so down. I'm in the worst shape ever and for the first time in 5 years I'm thinking I need to buy a tankini 'cause I just can't bear the idea of anyone seeing my stomach.

Yesterday husband booked a golf trip to Palm Springs in early winter - us and another couple are going. I am really, really excited. Husband has been several times but I've never been. He just loves it there. I suspect I will also. I'm so happy to have a "get away" trip to look forward to.

Mmm, did I mention I got my hair done? I was going to go blonde but then changed my mind and did copper & caramel streaks. Looks cute. Fresh and different but not too different.

So, one of the gals in blogland is doing a 7 day yoga challenge. I've decided to do it. My feet could really use the stretching and I need to find my focus. Maybe this will help.

So, on the job front. Argh. I'm getting down about that too. The company I'm trying to get on with has hired yet another person who is not me. I'm starting to feel like a stalker and yet I'm hesitant to not keep following up - as I don't want to then feel like I didn't give it my all. What to do, what to do....

Oy....

2 comments:

  1. Palm Springs sounds like a blast!!

    Glad you're gonna do the yoga challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Palm Springs! We have been there several times...where are you going to stay?

    ReplyDelete