Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting off my ass

FINALLY!!!! I really got out of my running routine and I have had the hardest time talking myself into getting out there. Why is the hardest part of getting back into a routine the self talk that it takes you to get off your ass? What really pisses me off is that I really, really love how I feel after the run. I feel like I'm on top of the world right now. Who doesn't want that feeling all the time???

Not much else on the go. Daughter & I are powering through Big Brother - we have a lot of episodes taped. Oh, anyone watching The Closer, True Blood, Entourage or that new show Rizzolie & Isles with Angie Harmon??? I'm dying to chat about them - but I don't know anyone watching!

Have a healthy day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fatinah
    So glad you are back...I've really missed you.

    Sorry I don't watch any of those programs you mentioned. I'm much more into reality TV, like all the dancing shows, Hell's Kitchen, America's got Talent, etc. (Except I just could never get into Big Brother...)

    I know what you mean...why is it that doing the right thing for ourselves is so hard? And it is so easy to do the absolute wrong thing? I ask myself that question constantly.

    ReplyDelete