Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ready!

Am in Ottawa for Christmas with my family visiting my sister and her family having the absolute time of my life.

Have been on two runs so far - picked up mine & my sister's race package for the Resolution Run here in Ottawa - can't wait - sister's first race EVER!!!!

Love the jackets they gave out this year - am wearing it while blogging it is so awesome.

Was going to report on my eating - but have decided to keep this post positive!! Wink, Wink. Am currently drinking the biggest bottle of Bailey's I've ever seen.

Can't wait to get back to you all when I get home.

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Stay healthy and safe bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00 AM

    Have fun at the Resolution Run, such a wonderful way to kick off the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice run and that it was not too cold! :)

    ReplyDelete