Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday wrap up

Didn't make it to weight training class today. Husband talked me into staying in bed. Did go for a massage to help with the awful neck pain I had. Did go do weights on my own after that. It was kinda fun. Got to listen to my audio book, which was nice.

Not much else to report today. Other than I made 4 banana breads this afternoon.

Have a healthy day bloggers!

PS: Did get a call from sister to tell me she & my so cute nephew may be coming in this weekend for a quicky trip! Woohooo!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love audio books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried audio books but I'm sure I'd love them. Will have to give it some thought.

    Send a loaf of banana bread my way. I just LOVE it!!!

    Yay, on your sister coming for a visit. ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One week and no blog from Fatinah? *sniff*

    ReplyDelete