Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Feeling sick

I woke up completely stuffy up this morning. Which led to throwing up. Which led to me missing my weight class. I don't know if I have a cold or allergies....I do know that I feel like shit.

Went for a walk with the girls last night - we did 9.48k, I think. I haven't downloaded my garmin yet. Anyhow, I burned over 500 calories. I had intended to have a beer when I got back - but I got home and no longer wanted one. Weird. Anyhow - had a good on program day. In the end, I only ate a potato & a corn on the cob for dinner. Yum. Turns out the sausage I had was chicken - I prefer pork.

Beef stir fry with rice on the menu for this evening. I only have one steak, so it will be heavy on the veggies! Of course, I'm sure my left over sausage will make it into the mix!

I have an exterminator over right now - getting rid of a wasp nest. Or a hornet nest, the dude said - like the difference matters to me! Anyhow, it is one of the largest nests I've ever seen. I can't imagine how he will get rid of it - better him than me!! What is kind of pissy is that it will cost in between $125 and $150! It is so expensive because the next is at the very top of our house....bummer.

Well bloggers, have a healthy on program day!

3 comments:

  1. Great Job on the walk and the successful day OP, you rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear from you! I hope you feel better...sounds like you're kicking some exercise booty! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the blahs was a prelude to the creeping crud you woke up with this morning. Hope you feel better soon.

    Good job on not having the beer last night. A lot of people would have had it anyway even if they didn't want it. Congrats on the great walk.

    ReplyDelete