Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday!

Boy - it felt like Friday would never get here! Wednesday I met with Personal Trainer and it was a lot of fun. We did weights for around 30 minutes, then abs, then, for the last 10 minutes, I had to do 10 different exercises each for a minute. Oy! My heart was thumping so hard it jumped out my chest and ran out of the fitness room screaming "no more"!!!

Last night I had pilates again and then belly dance!!! It felt so good to start up again. There are around 8 people in the class - which is a nice size. Pilates was good. The class is way faster than I thought it would be. Move to move to move. Flip on your stomach, on your back, on your stomach. I get a bit motion sick just flipping!! The biggest problem I'm having with pilates is all the toe pointing. It causes my toes to cramp. PAINFUL!!!!

Today I meet with Personal Trainer again. Then lunch with my girlfriends. Woohoo!!

This weekend is my friend's re-marriage. They are celebrating 30 years. It is a formal Scottish do - husband picked up his rented kilt last night and I finally was able to pin my sash into a rosette. I think it will look really pretty. My friend is so excited - it has been fun to be part of the whole thing. They are such a nice couple.

H-Woman: e-mail me at fatinahdc(at)hotmail(dot)com - and I will e-mail you from my real life account and we can exchange contact information and formulate a plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment