Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Year Workout Plans

It is that time of year for signing up for the winter programs at my Club. Husband & I are all signed up for yoga again. We are adding Salsa lessons to the mix. I'm pretty excited - we have so much fun taking dance lessons.

What I'm SUPER excited about though is a class I found yesterday. The write up in the registration book says it is a good cross training class for runners. It is a combination class - 45 minutes of water jogging followed by 45 minutes of weight training. You realize of course that this means that I will finally be working with weights two times a week! Woo hoo!!

I have a busy day ahead of me. Nothing fun. Lots of running around. Bleh. Oh, well. That's why I don't get paid the big bucks to stay home. ;-)

Have a healthy day bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. OoOOoOO salsa lessons would be fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salsa lessons do sound like fun! I've always wanted to try ballroom dancing once I find a man, lol.

    Sounds like you have a busy workout schedule for the new year....which is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. I am so jealous of the runner cross-training class. Seriously SWEET!

    ReplyDelete